Singapore-headquartered Ascenz, a provider of performance solutions for ships, has been acquired by French engineering company Gaztransport & Technigaz (GTT), facilitating an exit for investors including Red Dot Ventures.
GTT has bought a 75% interest in the business from founders Yoong Hui Chia and Teck Chong Sia and several investment funds. The founders will retain the remaining 25% and continue to manage the company....
Singapore’s GIC Private and Sequoia Capital China have invested a combined $40 million in Korean financial technology company Viva Republica.
Japanese corporate pension funds are looking to increase their allocations to infrastructure, but they value the opportunity to visit managers before committing capital.
Nazrin Hassan, CEO of Cradle Fund, died on June 14 due to blast injuries incurred when his mobile phone exploded, the Malaysian venture capital firm has confirmed.