Singapore-listed private equity firm TIH has purchased a majority stake in a resources and healthcare-focused portfolio from a unit of Temasek Holdings for S$62 million ($45.8 million).
TIH will take a 55% stake in the portfolio, while Temasek's Republic Technologies will retain the remaining 45%. According to a statement, the transaction will be financed by a combination of cash and...
PAI Capital, a Hong Kong and London-based asset manager that primarily caters to high net worth individuals (HNWIs), has paid RMB1.45 billion ($212 million) for a 24.22% stake in Vtron Group, a Shenzhen-listed video display systems manufacturer.
Vietnam’s VinaCapital and Japan’s Daiwa PI Partners have sold the remainder of their interest in Vietnamese dairy producer International Dairy Products (IDP).
A consortium led by China Resources Capital (CR Capital) has agreed to acquire a 65% stake in Hong Kong retail and supermarket operator City Super Group.
Indian online used car marketplace Spinny has acquired local counterpart Truebil, setting up several venture capital exits.