Swedish free-to-play gaming studio Stillfront has agreed to acquire 100% of Indian mobile games developer Moonfrog Labs, setting up exits for Tiger Global Management and Sequoia Capital India.
The acquisition will be a staged process, with Stillfront taking a 91% interest in an initial tranche for $90 million. That transaction is expected to close within the month. The remaining 9% will be acquired...
Huoban.com, a Chinese zero-code application building platform has raised $17 million in Series B funding led by 5Y Capital and Sequoia Capital China. Challenjers Capital also took part in the round.
Apollo Management has submitted a A$4 billion ($3.1 billion) bid for the wagering and media and gaming services businesses of Tabcorp Holdings, Australia’s largest gambling company.
David Swensen, head of the Yale University endowment who pioneered a new approach to institutional investment management, has died aged 67 following a long battle with cancer.
DCP Capital has continued its run of investments in China’s medical devices industry by participating in a Series B funding round for Hangzhou Valgen Medtech.