Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ) and an asset management division of Piramal Enterprises have jointly committed $300 million to an Indian private credit platform.
CDPQ is contributing 75% of the investment while Piramal will commit the remaining 25%. The platform will target businesses across industrial, consumer, and healthcare sectors. “The partnership will...
New Horizon Health, a China-based manufacturer of cancer testing kits for use at home, has raised $30 million in a Series E round of funding led by Rock Springs Capital.
Shanghai-based Yingke Private Equity has closed its latest renminbi-denominated fund with commitments of RMB2 billion ($286 million), primarily from insurers and other financial institutions.
Google will launch a INR750 billion ($10 billion) fund to make equity, operational, infrastructure and ecosystem investments that seek to increase the pace of digitization in India.
Asia private equity fundraising rebounded from a seven-year low in the first quarter of the year to reach $24 billion for April through June, but commitments were concentrated on a handful of managers.